01 April 2018
01 October 2019
1736€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Integrate Société Générale in Madrid and more precisely the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) division!
The offered position is a new position within the customer Support team of the Corporate Cash Management Business Line operating in Madrid (Spain).
The Cash management Business Line is in charge to promote the payment and cash management services offer of SG Group to the large corporate customers. The range of products and services is wide and covers among others the means of payment, the electronic banking services and also sophisticated products for treasury management.
You will be granted with a position of analyst in charge of permanent supervision, interest calculation and the support of the sales team and Middle office team. Under the responsibility of the head of the Business Line, you will work together with all the team assisting them in all their duties.
As a VIE, you will have the main responsibilities:
- Permanent supervision to control processes, including all internal and external Controls, such as the ones derived from Compliance.
- Monthly calculation of interest for clients.
- Preparation of External Reports to public authorities, such as the Spanish Central Bank and Fiscal authorities.
- Participate in all the MO duties (client contracts, updating client files, KYC, processes, client communication…) Participate in building a tool to follow up the NBI per group entity each month with the evolution and make synthetic presentation and report on the results of the entity, thanks to the different information we receive from different sources each month.
- Implement cash management solution with the team.
- Assist and support the customers in the use of the Cash Management products and services range (new requests, amendments, updates).
- Conduct under the responsibility of the Head of the Business Unit any transversal topics like marketing/communication actions aimed at promoting the Cash Management offer either internally or towards the customers.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Madrid is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months. The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University in Finance, you ideally have a first experience in a financial environment.
Knowledge of Structured financing would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English and Spanish.
You are proficient with MS Office.
Your career path
During your mission, you will benefit from a professional experience within a commercial banking business unit providing a large overview on the Cash Management world. You will work in a International leading Bank, very well positioned in the local market, dealing with the most significant clients in the country.
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.