01 April 2018
01 April 2019
AKKA INGENIERIE PRODUIT
1590€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
AKKA Aeroconseil UK is the British subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies group, a global leader in engineering consultancy employing 15,000 skilled individuals in 21 worldwide.
With a focus on the mobility sectors of aerospace, automotive and rail we provide specialist engineering support to many of the leading companies in their respective sectors.
The UK business is currently seeing unprecedented growth with diversification into new areas and we are seeking ambitious and enthusiastic engineers to help us achieve our goals.
We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic electromechanical design engineers to support and expand our existing AKKA team in the space sector. The extensive range of mechanical engineering comprises a particular focus on design and stress which will appeal to engineers looking to develop their skills. As part of the mechanical design team you will join an existing AKKA team working on the design and test of the next generation of telecommunication, military and scientific satellites.
Key responsibilities will include:
• 3D modelling of equipment and baseplates using the CATIA CAD system
• Routing of waveguide and coax cable layouts to deliver signals through the satellite respecting spatial constraints (thermal, tolerance, assembly)
• Production of 2D definition drawings and 3D models
• DMU checks in line with 2D drawings and 3D assembly
• Signal testing through the satellite
Knowledge and Experience
• Degree in Mechanical or aerospace engineering or other related field
• Demonstrable experience and use of CATIA V5 (1-year industry experience minimum)
• Strong communication skills to build effective relationships with both client and AKKA team
• Fluent spoken and written English with a high level of attention to detail
• Previous experience with VPM and PDM tools
• Experience of CATIA V6 would be a bonus
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge