01 April 2018
01 October 2018
1995€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making better vision accessible to all is what drives the 61,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its nearly 170-year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
ESSILOR Shared Services Philippines based in Alabang needs a Business Analyst VIE to integrate their Department Quality & Systems Process
POSITION OBJECTIVE :
Elicit the business requirements; understand the needs of multiple stakeholders. Identify the current and future state of the business process, enumerates gaps and help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up low-level information to a general understanding, and classify user requests between must have and not.
Business Analysis :
- Defines application problem by conferring with customers; evaluating procedures and processes
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
-Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Deliver different documents as needed Functional Requirements and Use Cases by proactively communicating and collaborating with customers to analyze information needs and business requirements.
- Involvement in design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models;
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems;
- Understanding software development lifecycle;
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Participate in producing project feasibility and costings reports;
- Participate in presenting proposals to clients;
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
Supporting users on change control and system updates;
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system;
- Bachelor’s or College degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or related field.
- Experience in business, process and systems analysis in various projects.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in multi-tasking and handling multiple small and simple projects at once.
Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach;
Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties;
Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environment;
Proficient in customer relation;
Strong knowledge and process in using modern information and communication technologies to projects;