01 April 2018
01 October 2019
2344€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
At Arkamys, we’re passionate about audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion!
Specialized in the spatialization of sound and optimization of voice in communication we are developing sound enhancement software for the Automotive and Consumer Electronics industries.
Arkamys mainly works in a B2B relationship with leading companies and partners in Europe, Asia, and North America. This unique situation enables us to have a preferred access in the high tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
You like high tech, innovative products, highly involving international projects, industrial constraints and context.
You want to use your skills and experience towards the creation of varied and innovative projects?
Then come to put your sense of initiative, team spirit and creativity at the service of a fast growing company.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Technical & Sales Engineer’s main role is to coordinate the local projects and pre-sales efforts.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Engineering degree (Bac +5)
• Strong interest in Audio / Automotive IT / Consumer Electronics
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English
• Mandarin is a plus
• Experience in CE / Automotive products is a plus
• Experience in Project management is a plus
• Programming skills is a plus
• Position will require some domestic and international travel
• Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative, to deadlines, as well as being able to work as a member of a small but dynamic team
• High level of global communication skills that are required for co-working with others in various regions
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment. Ability to understand and explain technical issues to technical and non-technical personnel
• Willing and able to travel frequently
• Must be a solid fit with the Arkamys corporate culture that values integrity, teamwork, proactive performance and a passion for excellence
• Ability to multi-task
• Quick learner.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.