01 February 2018
01 February 2020
2392€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
GAC group is an international consulting company. We are 200 collaborators. We have a subsidiary operating in Bresil.
Poste et missions:
You will be working on accounting and financial matters of GAC Brazil.
Overseeing the keeping of accounts and the establishment of social / tax returns and financial statements in connection with the accounting firm.
- Perform monthly closing with group reporting (budgetary control, gap analysis and rolling-forecast)
- Manage the daily cash and monitor cash flows
- Participate in the development of the business plan
- Manage customer billing
- Managing the recovery and follow the WCR
- Calculate and monitor operational KPIs
- Track, monitor and update the information entered in the SI SalesForce.com (forecast billing, collections, commercial pipe, etc ...)
- Manage suppliers and purchases
- Manage IS / GS
Graduated with a master of finance. You have a successful experience in an internship in controling.