01 April 2018
01 April 2019
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Avertim is a uniquely positioned consulting group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over a 200 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including Healthcare & Chemicals, Transports, Telecommunication & Media, Energy and Finance.
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Officer to recruit high level profiles of Consultants for our different Business Units, cross countries.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruiting and staffing activities related to the attraction, selection, hiring and on-boarding of talent into Avertim.
Your role will notably include the following responsibilities:
• Collect and analyse the recruitment needs from the business managers, the HR team and the top management
• Identify the best recruitment channels for our recruitments based on the defined targets
• Source and head hunt high level candidates via our internal database, job boards, social networks
• Conduct the HR interviews (phone screening & face to face interviews)
• Manage the Business Cases with candidates
• Coordinate the recruitment process with the business managers, top management & HR Manager
• Act as a single point of contact towards the candidates and internal stakeholders
• Follow up and manage candidates in our recruitment database
• Manage school partnerships and promote employer branding
• Coordinate and follow up actions in the different schools (job fairs, workshops, conferences...)
• Prepare promotional materials and goodies
• Manage candidates after job fairs : shortlist candidates, organize recruitment sessions
2. Your profile:
• Between 1-2 years of experience in Recruitment
• Master degree in Business or Human Resources
• Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus
• Good computer skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Team spirit
• Creativity and proactivity