(Ixelles – Bruxelles)
01 April 2018
01 April 2019
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
As a global leader in parking and individual mobility, Indigo is deploying solutions to facilitate mobility and make cities more fluid. At the forefront of innovation and at the heart of smart cities, we regularly develop partnerships with startups such as OPnGO or Faxi, and offer individual mobility solutions within Indigo Weel, our Mobility business line.
Our strategy is to develop exponentially Indigo Weel on the free-floating bike and E-bike share market over 14 countries relying on the strength of Indigo local urban knowledge and network. By mid-2018 we will also propose to our users other means of transport through E-scooter and E-car. Our ambition is to turn Indigo Weel into a key players of the international mobility market by offering to our users a range of mobility options through a consolidated platform.
Indigo Group employs 19,000 people in 16 countries and over 750 cities.
Poste et missions:
Within Indigo Weel you will be responsible for launching and managing a cluster composed of 6 cities in Belgium. First city being launched in Q2 2018.
In complete autonomy, you will support the cities managers of your region in achieving their objectives, in compliance with our commercial and operational strategy. Specifically, you will:
• Recruit and manage local managers and operators.
• Fix their objectives, motivate and advise them for the performance and the optimization of their units.
• Control economic and operational indicators (sales, operational expenses and service statistics) to achieve financial goals of your region.
• Analyze the data generated by the operating system to suggest marketing strategy and optimizations to increase the use of Indigo Weel bicycles,
• Be responsible for controlling the asset (mainly composed of Bikes and E-Bikes) by using Zendesk software and ensure the maintenance program.
• Ensure the relationship with the local authorities and especially the city services in charge of mobility and transport.
• Ensure the safety and satisfaction of users by collecting their feedback (trough the call center and social networks) and propose improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
• In charge of competitive and sectoral intelligence on the cities operated.
You will have a Business School or Engineering School diploma, and you should have successfully completed 2 to 3 years of work experience within a similar role. . You are passionate about the new forms of mobility and innovations within this sector. As a true manager and communicator, you will have excellent organizational skills and like to come up with new ideas and to bring forward proposals. You are dynamic, motivated and ready to join a team that has the ambition to become an international leader in this new sector. You have a very good level of oral and written English and Flemish. French would be beneficial to this role.
• You are autonomous, rigorous and like to advise where applicable
• You like to develop intelligent systems
• You are proactive
• You are respectful of schedules and budgets allocated
• Lastly, you like team working and can easily get integrated into an international company.