(Rio de Janeiro)
01 April 2018
01 April 2019
2413€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Leading French independent pharmaceutical Company, specialised in ethical medicinal products. 92% of Servier’s sales are achieved internationally, with several subsidiary companies abroad. We are looking for V.I.E’s, for our subsidiary in Brazil.
Poste et missions:
Integrated in a dynamic internal and external network (Corporate Digital Team, French Big Data / IA company (Saagie) and IS Americas team), we are expecting from you :
- To develop Brasil / LATAM ecosystem knowledge
- Source and evaluate technology tools and applications (including mobile apps & AI-powered apps) coming from the local ecosystem of startups that could bring value in a healthcare environment,
- Propose and develop partnerships with external partners to design, and implement innovative digital services.
- To lead Brasil / LATAM initiatives
- In close collaboration with Corporate Digital Team, local business team and external partners, lead Brasil/LATAM innovation projects, related to doctors and patients engagement, with the objective of being profitable for the local affiliate but also reusable for other affiliates.
- Integrate local / third-party Digital Services in coherence with the global roadmap & infrastructure
- Integrate new DataSources & Data-centric Apps that could speedup the group digital transformation
- To share conviction and knowledge
- In a transformation context, help internal collaborators (IS teams and Business teams) to better understand the stakes of Digital Transformation and the sense of emergency
- Share as much as possible trends, local opportunities, way of working and everything else that could create value for the group
We’re looking for someone who brings…
A vision for using data & applications to solve complex problems in the healthcare industry.
The ability to orchestrate transversal projects with multiple stakeholders, juggling responsibilities, rigorously prioritizing and managing time, and yet still maintaining creativity.
Experience in working in a collaborative and transparent management style that creates a collegial and high-performance / lean startup environment.
We’re looking for someone who is…
A strong conceptual thinker, who can easily grasp and navigate a range of abstract concepts, relate them to one another, and translate those concepts into health-relevant digital services.
confident and a fluid communicator, someone who is able to effectively communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences
Experience & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in a related technology field such as Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration is a plus.
Strong understanding of data & analytics and digital landscape.
Experience managing innovative projects
Experience in related technology industry with demonstrated success in developing new ideas, prototypes and proof of concepts.
Data & Analytics skills that can be used in building proof of concept solutions.
Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and relationship building skills.
Prior experience and knowledge in some of the following areas is preferred:
Innovation or incubation roles, former lab experience
Participation in Open Source communities
Internet of things, smart / AI-powered Apps, API's
Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Major mobile app shipping
If you don’t recognize yourself in this description but that you are really motivated, feel free to contact us!