01 April 2018
01 April 2020
ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
2344€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as Signalling System Designer in Shanghai, China. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
ABOUT ALSTOM :
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility. With 6B€ of Sales and over 30,000 employees based in nearly 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation
In the context where CASCO is technically responsible of all URBALIS CBTC Project deployments in China, a strong technical expertise and experience in System Design is needed in order to secure System Design activities, with on-time delivery and with the dedicated level of quality, safety and performance on all projects to be delivered.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MISSION :
• To ensure that all topics or issues related to System Design and System Data Preparation activities are identified and clarified.
• To anticipate any projects issues, to identify projects needs and to monitor the project deliveries.
• To provide also technical support to CASCO teams on FIVP activities
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
• To prepare and present technical answers to questions raised by CASCO System Designers
• To clarify any transvers topics related to System Design
• To manage regular System Design meetings with System Design team.
• To manage System Design Reviews on each project
• To contribute and to review Engineering guidelines related to System Design
• To support CASCO teams on all topics or issues related to System Design, System Data Preparation activities and also FIVP activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
Graduate with an engineering degree
2 years' experience in engineering is mandatory
Successful work experience in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
Positive personality, open-minded
Rigorous and reliable
Promote Teamwork and communication
Capability to discuss at different level of detail and to highlight main points
Planning culture, committed to deliver on time
Proven experience working under pressure
Fluent in english
If you think your profile matches our needs and you can rise to the challenge, please send us your application !
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience