01 January 2018
01 January 2020
2421€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
SOGEFI Suspensions is a leading global supplier for the automotive industry. SOGEFI has demonstrated a strong ability to integrate diverse cultures, technologies and markets.
Job and functions :
The role the ASQ is to execute APQP process. He/She is in charge to manage quality activities during the development phase, PPAP delivery and approval on time.
The main mission for the ASQ is to:
- Execute APQP process
- Realizing supplier Risk Assessment during RFQ phase
- Participating to the sourcing committee (Supplier selection) and giving quality recommendations.
- Ensure that suppliers deliveries align with project and schedule target
- Ensure that the final customer and SOGEFI specifications and standards are well applied by suppliers in term of product/process validations
- Deploying APQP related to the development phase (Prototype – off tool – initials samples – ramp up)
- Ensure that lesson learnt is taken into account by suppliers
- Manage the process qualification (trial R&R, process audit, preproduction audit)
- Approving the PPAP documentations and validate the initials samples in collaboration with SQE.
- Monitoring the production SOP+6 months before transferring to the plant.
- Organize regular reviews SQE/ASQ network to share good practices and lessons learnt.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Graduated from an engineering school ideally with a master degree
- Minimum 3 years experience of supplier quality management within automotive context
- Focused on results with strong ability to communicate
- Strong practice of VDA6.3 certifications.
- Strong practice of Quality Problems Solving Tools (8D, 5W, PDCA, ISHIKAWA…)
- Strong knowledge of APQP/PPAP
- Ability to work on a matrix organization
- Responsiveness and problem resolutions skills in case of crisis
- English speaking mandatory and Chinese is a plus
- Enthusiasm, open-minded and adaptability
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience