01 January 2018
01 January 2019
ADISSEO FRANCE SAS
2385€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Adisseo, one of the world pioneers in animal nutrition, has established itself as a leading company in the nutritional market, producing Rhodimet® powder and liquid methionine, MetaSmart® methionine, Microvit® vitamins and Rovabio® enzymes.
Adisseo is implementing a new organization at Shanghai to follow the Microvit BU, operation of his BU is going to be transfered from France to China and will be merged with the current organization based at Adisseo Life science (shanghai) Co. LTD.In this framework Adisseo is looking for a competent person to fill the below mentioned vacancy
Poste et missions:
OVERSEAS Supply Chain MANAGER
- Participate to the management of SNOP process for Microvit® business and
endeavor to improve the SNOP process to excellence.
- Contribute to the operational marketing for the global Microvit® BU
• For Supply Chain:
- Lead the communication with HQ and the French Plant of Commentry producing Microvit® A and European Microvit® suppliers
- Update stock allocation based on sales requirement
- Manage shipment tracking efficiently and timely to help regions to get their product on time
- help to Check/prepare all document for exportation from China
- Support and improve S&OP process driven by Shanghai team and be responsible for production made in France at the Commentry plant
- Improve supply chain KPI based on market benchmark, such as: OTIF, service level, cost management, replenishment reliability etc.
- Participate and coordinate in potential SC project
- Key contact person for regional supply chain team for day to day operational matters
• For Marketing
- Assist BU manager with marketing activities, such as monthly letter, trade shows, seminars, etc.
- Liaise communication between Adisseo Shanghai and HQ at Antony and Commentry.
- Work with HQ Marketing in a collaborative manner to define Global Marketing Action Plans
• Master degree in international trade, supply chain or business administration.
2 YEARS experience (after diploma) needed in order to be able to get the Workind VISA