01 January 2018
01 July 2019
2952€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Clinical Scientist - VIE Contract
The primary purpose of the Clinical Scientist’s position is to assist/support the Medical Director in the development of the Scientific Evidence, Scientific Communication and training for Lemtrada.
- Literature review
- Internal clinical data review and summary
- Search/review and synthesize data generated by competitors
- Build scientific presentations
- Review of abstracts and publications under the supervision of Medical Director
- Master Degree in Life/Health Sciences (Neurosciences, Immunology preferably)
- First scientific clinical background
- Good understanding of scientific bases understanding of Immunology and (MS) Multiple Sclerosis
- Good Medical writing skills
- Ability to develop medical presentations (MS Power Point)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously and manage tight deadlines
- English fluent
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience