01 April 2018
01 April 2020
ARVAL SERVICE LEASE
1928€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Arval, a subsidiary of the international BNP Paribas Group specialized in Full Service Leasing is operating worldwide with more than 6,400 employees in 29 countries. In Austria, Arval is represented since 2001 with the main focus on purchasing, managing and financing of company fleets.
Poste et missions:
How does a typical day as Project Manager look like?
- Technical leadership and responsibility for projects of different sizes,
- Supporting the development of product solutions in cooperation with our internal and external specialists,
- Ensure project objectives with regard to progress, deadlines, resources, costs and quality,
- Transfer of technical requirements in collaboration with the respective stakeholders,
- Moderation and guidance of workshops as well as meetings within the framework of the projects,
- Creation of documents, presentations and process descriptions,
- Project evaluation and reporting.
What can you expect?
- Varying tasks in a lively and future-oriented working environment,
- Modern office and pleasant working atmosphere,
- Career possibilities within the group.
- Fluent language skills in German mandatory
- Fluent language skills in English
- Completed Master degree and first work experience,
- Experience in fleet management, process and program processes is an advantage,
- Sales experience in the B2B area is an advantage,
- Teamwork and assertiveness,
- Quality awareness, self-initiative and self-responsibility,
- Secure, communicative occurrence; methodical-analytical ways of thinking and working,
- Commitment, resilience and customer orientation,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Entrepreneurial thinking and determination.
An additional housing allowance will be offered to the Volunteer