01 April 2018
01 April 2020
1788€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. PLEASE NOTE since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
Only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
Main tasks and resonsibilities:
Support the Category Manager in the following activities:
- new product launches
- penetration of new market segments
- positioning of the business group’s brands
- in collaboration with the Category Manager and following the Market Strategy, conceiving material for the point of sale as well as the visuals for the sales forces
- handling meeting agencies and suppliers ( providing information about upcoming projects, define carriers, present visuals to obtain) With all of this define the campaigns required:
- draw up and present the briefings to the agencies,
- evaluate and make a selection of the different propositions to present them at the Marketing & Sales Manager
- assure the complete follow-up of the projects from design to production, till the coordination with the logistic department for the delivery of the items
- coordinate the sales leaflet and present it during the Cycle Meeting
- motivate sales teams with the quality, the originality of the developed material and the personal dynamism
- respect the internal procedures and work on a constructive way with different support departments (purchasing, regulatory, logistic) but also with the external agencies/suppliers
- taking initiative to carry out the projects.
- analyzing the results of implemented actions and propose remedial actions if needed
- degree in Marketing.
- pharmaceutical knowledge is an asset OR a degree in science with interest in marketing/commercial.
First experience in Marketing towards the consumer preferably within the FMCG (or CHC) environnement
Good knowledge of marketing (5P’s) and its environnement preferably FMCG
Good organisation skills (ao planification of activities)
Autonomous management of projet in interaction with the collegues and the external suppliers
Knowlegde and comprehension on how advertising agencies work
Good written and spoken knowledge of English
Management technique, Organisation skills, functionality of the society,
Autonomous, flexibile, enthousiastic and dynamic, secret, outgoing, creative, proactive, team player.
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF FRENCH