01 April 2018
01 July 2019
1736€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Evian Volvic International (EVI), a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for VIE Supply Chain Coordinator in Moscow for a few months and then Barcelona for 12 months.
Danone’s unique culture has always been people-centred. Providing our teams with an enriching experience and responsibilities is our commitment.
We want to give our talents means to evolve and blossom in a dynamic and committed company.
Danone is one of the most dynamic companies in the food industry. Its mission is to bring health through food to everyone, operating on the 5 continents, and more than 130 countries. Danone is a leader on the healthy food market thanks to its four businesses: Fresh dairy products, waters and drinks, children nutrition and medicine food. Its unique culture has always been people-centred. Providing our teams with an enriching experience and responsibilities is our commitment.
To support the growth of our customers in EVI (150 countries around the world) we are looking for our VIE SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR for RUSSIA & CIS and Europe/ADT (Amerique DomTom) Zone.
Based in the zone (either Moscow or Barcelona) the Supply Chain Coordinator will have to focus on Demand Planning but also to play a role of coordinator in between Topline (Bdm's, and Operations/Central SCH) with an important involvement on S&OP Process.
He will also build a close relationship/partnership with the distributors of the zone and support the team on the RTM project.
Your role is to be responsible of Forecast & Customer collaboration for EVI Russia & CIS zone / Europe/ADT zone , in direct collaboration with local distributor(s) or Danone internal stakeholders.
1/ Co build - Sales Forecast:
- Perform past sales analysis & define baseline
- Commercial & Marketing plan impact estimation vs baseline
- Follow and improve Forecast accuracy (country and regional level)
2/ Animate local forecast process S&OP
- Monthly meeting with Sales & Finance team to review month result & YTG forecast
- Argue to align everyone on the most accurate figure
- Follow gap between latest forecast & business target
3/ Supply Planning and replenishment management
- Manage replenishments to ensure sufficient local inventory levels
- Define and maintain relevant local inventory policy
- Plan product switches and launches according to marketing plans
4/ Stock Management
- Liaise with distributor to get stock reports and improve overall efficiency
- Monitor stock variation (vs forecast, Operations constraints) and avoid OOS at any cost
- Provide most updated picture on stock into internal Danone system
5/ Processes & flow mapping
- Map internal local processes (Forecast process, orders, stock) and products flows;
- Identify potential bottlenecks and process optimization to improve its efficiency ;
- Align all stakeholders on the new processes & implement
- Demand (Forecast Accuracy, bias)
- Stock (OOS rate, stock level)
- Customer service level (in collaboration with CS team)
- RTM improvement
University degree, Supply chain related major is preferred
Full time availability
Young professional or recently graduated with internship experience in Operations/Supply Chain
(in FMCG company preferred)
- Autonomy & flexibility
- Problem Solving and analytical thinking
- Communication and coordination Skills
- Task Prioritization & Project Management
- Ability to interact with multi-cultural stakeholders
- Open-minded and pro-activity results and oriented to details in execution
- Enthusiasm and dynamism
- Strong users of Microsoft excel
- English & Spanish compulsory, French and/or Russian is a plus