01 January 2019
01 January 2021
1733€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
Present in 17 countries in Europe and Australasia, STAPHYT brings together more than 400 employees with different nationalities and cultures. Rich multiple profiles, a broad range of revelant expertise extend in the Group, through our activity which are agronomic experiment, regulatory advice and coordination of registration dossiers.
Poste et missions:
Your mission :
Manage implement and plan agricultural trials following Good Experimentation Practices (GEP) and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) according to protocols/study plans, procedures and official texts.
Technical missions :
• Sites location : You determine the location of the trial according to the protocol or the study plan, the particular conditions of cultures. You set up the site with appropriate material.
• Treatments : You realize the treatments according to the application agenda, the type of application, conditions and precautions of use.
• Samplings : You make the samplings according to the instructions (time limits, intervals, crop stage, quantities, ...).
• Assessments : You make assessments and observations on your trials.
• Crops or destruction of crops : You help during the harvest period and store them or destroy the harvested vegetables
- 2nd year of university to Master degree in agriculture or agronomy
- 3-5 years of successful experimental experience
- Good spoken and written English language skills are essential
- Experience with computer and software Tools