01 April 2018
01 October 2019
BNP PARIBAS LEASE GROUP
1935€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions is a BNP Paribas subsidiary specialized in leasing solutions for professional equipment. Our offer ranges from lease financing to outsourcing, and includes flexible and long term leasing. This is the most comprehensive offer on the market by type of asset, either directly to companies and professionals, or through our partners (manufacturers, distributors, software publishers).
Context and challenge(s) of the job:
After a local training to our current editing tool and our targeted tool, the E@Documentation Analyst will provide support to the project manager with its daily tasks. Giving the small size of our project team, the analyst will be given the opportunity to take part in the complete implementation process from conception to production. He will have to communicate efficiently with all departments involved in the project in order to ensure task force’s cohesion.
- Communication with German users in order to identify their needs.
- Analysis of current documentation: relevance of existing documentation, possible consolidation with other documents, logical integration in our supply chain.
- Drafting functional specifications (in English) describing needs
- Interaction with (French) Corporate teams.
- Possible business trips in France for observing and assessing systems in other BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions branches.
- Translation of projects’ documents in German or French
- Participation in operational committees with the aim of convincing technical teams of identified needs.
- Elaboration of templates and insertion of dynamic data in documents.
- Building testing plans after the delivery of tests environments and completion of corresponding tests in collaboration with operational teams.
- Preparation and presentation of operating methods for training users
- Participation in the functional change with support of our technical specialists and functional decommissioning of the previous tool after go live of the targeted tool.
- Providing support to users after new programs’ launching
- Implementation of a validation process for changes with versioning (change management).
- Managing priorities in mode “run” and carrying out validated changes
Technical skills required for the position:
The ideal candidate will have completed a formation in a business or an engineering school. Interested in IT subjects, you have got familiarized with documentations used in companies during previous internships.
Besides, macros, basics algorithms, web development and XML flows are among others familiar to you.
Ideally you know Adobe and particularly Adobe Live Cycle.
Behavioral competencies required for the position:
Bringing forward proposals, commitment, team spirit, flexibility and determination in addition to your communication skills are qualities that will guarantee your VIE success.