01 April 2018
01 April 2020
CONSTRUCTIONS INDUSTRIELLES DE LA MEDITERRANEE - CNIM
1590€ (Non-contractual allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts)
CNIM Group designs and produces turnkey industrial solutions with high technological content, offers expert research, expertise and operations services in the fields of environment, energy, defense and industry.
Poste et missions:
Key responsibilities of the job include :
- Customize and implement in-house quality procedures and client requirements
- Plan activities according to the site erection schedule
- Attend the site kickoff meeting with each subcontractor
- Ensure that subcontractors have implemented a quality organization in accordance with CNIM requirements.
- Present the witness & hold points and QI&C sheet to be applied to the sub-contractor during site activities, review the report expected, and validate the subcontractor’s quality control plan
- Ensure calibration of measuring and testing equipment
- Request for the associated quality documents (welding procedure specifications (WPS) and their qualifications, NDT controller qualification ...) and check / verify prior to implementation (compliance with CNIM requirements and regulations)
Quality control and inspection (QI&C)
- Regularly inspect the work, in doubt do / ask for controls
- Regularly check the effective implementation of erection control plan of subcontractors
- Implement the CNIM quality inspection & control sheets
- Ensure that the subcontractor works with the latest valid documents,
- Participate in the survey & hold points and ensure that the notification (CNIM, body, TP, ..) are respected.
Validation, end of erection report, acceptance of CNIM and subcontractors works
- Perform a full and detailed inspection of work before the completion of work for each activities (with the erection supervisors)
- Manage the list of outstanding work / punch list / non conformities
- Collect quality reports from each subcontractor
- Check the final site quality erection file (completeness and validity of documents)
- Keep records of the final quality documentation for issue to the client
Client quality remarks and snag list
- Following of client quality remarks and snag lists
- Dispatching the snags to the relevant CNIM supervisor for resolution
- Following the resolution of snags
- Answering the client about snags resolution
Experience of Industrial construction sites. Welds and piping knowledge. Good writing skills, good interpersonal and communication skills. Experience in the waste, biomass or energy construction is a plus.